Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fun neck wear for gun lovers!

Hello all. I attended a wedding this weekend and as I was getting dressed up in my finest duds (something that I rarely do), I decided to wear a tie that my lovely wife got for me for our last anniversary. The black silk tie features an almost life-sized, silver image of a Colt 1873 SAA also known as the "Peacemaker." It occurred to me as I received the many "cool tie" comments, that some of you may be interested in something similar. I was just browsing the website, and saw that they now offer an AK47 tie as well. Here are some links to the two that I have mentioned:

http://cyberoptix.com/shoot.php

http://cyberoptix.com/ak47.php

Now I doubt that these ties were actually meant for gun enthusiasts such as ourselves, but hey, they sure do tickle my fancy. Just to be clear, I have no idea about this company's views on second amendment politics (or even if they have any), but I thought some of you may be interested in these ties for fun. They do seem to be very well made. I hope you all wear your firearms and fashion accessories in good health!

P.S. I also have a pair of "Pistol Pete" Adidas shoes that feature crossed Peacemakers on them.

4 comments:

silk ties said...

It is a cool silk tie. But you said for wedding. I am not sure if it is a good choice. Usually people wear a serious necktie for wedding.

brian r said...

I guess it depends on the wedding. Besides, I am serious about my guns.

Zak Johnson said...

Sounds like the perfect accessory for that next job interview! ; )

brian r said...

Good to see you still hanging around Zak.