Wednesday, November 01, 2006

First Official GOC Meeting: 9 AM Dec. 2nd

The Gun Owners Caucus of the Democratic Party of Oregon's first official meeting as a caucus is scheduled for 9 AM, December 2nd, 2006 in Portland, Oregon.

The meeting is booked for the conference room at theMultnomah County Democratic Party headquarters, the "Donkey Stable," at 232 NE 9th Ave., Portland, between Everett and Davis. If we have overflow, we can also use the main meeting space on the ground floor.

For more information, send me an email using the account in my blogger profile and I'll add you to the GOC mailing list.

TENTATIVE AGENDA:
1) Introductory comments and welcome
2) Election of officers
3) Discussion of near term agenda--
a. Next place/time for meeting
b. Goal setting/agenda setting meeting
4) Comments from the floor
5) End


The meeting is scheduled for December 2nd and in Portland to coincide with the quarterly DPO SCC meeting, which is also in Portland on that day. The idea is that this will allow SCC delegates and other GOC members from the four corners of the state to attend both meetings with only one trip.

I hope you can plan to attend.

3 comments:

Chuck Butcher said...

I'll see you there

Gail Oberst said...

I thought I was the only "Gun-toting Democrat" in the state! Wish I could come to your meeting but must work that day. Please keep in contact.
Gail Oberst
gailoberst@msn.com

Dan Gambiera said...

I'll be there